Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
Handling time is 1-3 business days.
-You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via phone or email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- Your order will be shipped via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and various LTL Freight carriers to the lower 48 states.
- Please ensure that you provide the correct phone number to ensure proper delivery by the freight company.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items for damages when they arrive.
- If you notice any damages, please contact email@example.com with photos of the damages immediately.
All order can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled. All unshipped orders cancelled after 1 hour are subject to a 5% cancellation fee because we incur costs from our credit card processing company after we confirm your product is in stock and capture the payment for your order.
Please note that deliveries are considered received once they arrive at the address and are marked as "delivered" by the shipping courier. SAKSBY.com assumes no responsibility if your order gets stolen or cannot be found after delivery.