This gasoline trash pump is suitable for many different applications such as flooding, water transfer, emptying pools and much more and is capable of moving large volumes of water without any hassle. It is equipped with a powerful 7.5-horsepower engine that is extremely easy to start and can be started without multiple pulls.
The irrigation pump is quiet, compact and lightweight. It features a durable cast iron volute and impeller that prevents corrosion and damage when used in extreme extreme environments, making it last for years to come.
- The gas engine on the pump makes it ideal for use during power outages and at remote jobsites, Suitable for flooding , transfer water, empty pools etc.
- Move Huge Volumes of Water with this Smooth Running, Easy Starting, Long Lasting Pump
- Use to drain a pool in no time, empty a flooded basement, pump out a flooded trench, fill or empty a water storage tank or reservoir, irrigate a field, hose down a construction site, help drain a levy breach and more.
- Water Pump is a versatile workhorse ready to tackle a variety of jobs, To ensure the best performance, longer life and smoother operation
- Gasoline Engine w/ low Oil Shutoff and Idle Control
- Anyone can use it - EZ-Pull Recoil Start System allows for simple startup without multiple pulls
|Engine Power||7.5HP (3KW)|
|Flow Rate||60 M3/H|
|Rated Self Suction Height||315"|
|Rational Velocity||3600 r/min|
|Net Weight||52.9 LBS|
We Truly believe that our products have made everlasting impacts all over the world and we fully stand by our products. Because you are the reason why we're here today, we want to give you a risk-free 30-day guarantee on this item.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reasons, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.