Equipped with a powerful 750W motor, this electric tricycle is suitable for both men and women to ride on and could travel up to 60 miles on a single charge, making the electric trike bike great for day to day commute.
Best part of all, the motorized electric bicycle for adults comes with a set of front and rear mechanical disc brakes for improved stopping. Speed through traffic and narrow streets with ease by biking around on the premium 2 wheel electric bike for kids, adults & seniors.
- Maximum Top Speed Of 25 Miles Per Hour
- MEIGI Alloy Suspension Fork
- Large Color LED Display
- 48V/750W Rear Drive Motor
- High Capacity 48V/13.0Ah Lithium Battery
|Transmission||Shimano 7 Speed|
|Transmission||Shimano 7 Speed|
|Tires||26 x 4"|
|Modes||Twist Throttle & PAS|
|Net Weight||34 KG|
|Brake||TEKTRO Disc Brake|
- 1 x DWMEIGI Artemis Fat Tire Ebike
- 1 x User Manual
2. If buyer had a wrong purchase or changed their mind please contact us within 30 days after the original transaction date. Products must be returned at buyer's cost in 100% complete condition, including all components, original boxes, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If the packing has been lost or discarded, it is the customer's responsibility to purchase bike appropriate packaging. SAKSBY.com reserves the right to refuse the package if the bike not returned in its original packaging or properly protected.
3. Original Freight costs are not refundable under any circumstances. For free shipping items the original shipping cost will also be deducted from the purchase amount.
4. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs for a bike that is not damaged or defective.
5. If item was received defective or was sent wrong, please contact us with photo evidence within 14 days of item received. The defective/wrong item may need to be returned to us and the replacement will be sent at our cost.
6. For batteries we will give 3 month replacement warranty from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. However, the defective battery must be returned to us at buyer's cost and buyer is liable for the shipping cost for replacement battery. Warranty becomes void if the battery has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way.
7. For 4 stroke engines we offer 3 month manufacture warranty. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, does not include the gears, clutch and electric components. All spare parts are readily available for purchase @ discounted price. All sales are final, no refunds or exchange accepted unless manufacture faults and/or functional damage is evident. Exchange of a 'manufacturers fault' defective item is to be claimed within 14 days of delivery along with photo evidence of faulty parts and detailed explanations. No returns will be accepted after stated time frame. SAKSBY.com, at its sole discretion, will determine the eligibility of an item for return.
8. For electric Bike or eBike conversion kit, DWMEIGI offers one-year manufacture battery & motor replacement warranty. Please see this for our Electric Bike & Electric Conversion Kit Warranty.
9. If refund/exchange is required, a 20% restocking fee will apply to cover the labour costs of picking/repacking the order and returning it to the shelf.
10. Please choose carefully as we don't honor change of mind. We will review this on a case-by-case basis and we hold the right to refuse a return if we deem to be unsatisfactory.
11.The bike's odometer reading must show under 30 mi/ 50 km.
12.The bike must not have been customized unless explicitly approved by SAKSBY.com.
13.Returns over 14 days are at the sole discretion of SAKSBY.com.
2.DWMEIGI EBIKE will not warranty products or service related to accident, acts of God, modifications, incompatible replacement parts not intended for use on our bikes, commercial use, abuse, neglect, operator error, stunt and extreme riding, water damage or improper maintenance.
3.Consumables such as batteries, tires, tubes, brake pads, chains, grips, spokes, and cables are generally not covered under the terms of the limited warranty but may be replaced at the discretion of DWMEIGI EBIKE.
4.As noted in (3), batteries are considered consumables, and replacement is strictly limited to defective batteries.
5.Customization of the motor, gears, and controllers will void warranty claim
6.Normal wear and tear are not covered.
7.DWMEIGI EBIKE may not be exactly as shown in the photos on the DWMEIGI EBIKE' website and third party websites due to shortages of parts (related to the supply chain) and/or upgrades to components of the bikes. Substitution of parts is not considered sufficient cause for the return of a bike or replacement of parts.
8.Bikes are only warrantied in the jurisdiction of sale.
9.Warranty is not covered for replacement products.
10.Warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase must be provided upon request.
11.Bikes purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered by this warranty.
12.Upon request DWMEIGI EBIKE may ask for images and videos for warranty verification purposes.
13.While every effort is made to ensure quick processing of warranty claims DWMEIGI EBIKE requires up to 30 days to process warranty claims.
|Component||Warranty Level (Year)|
|Consumables (batteries, tires, tubes, brake pads, chains, grips, spokes, and cables)||1|
|All other parts||1 (Limited)|